Disputes & Litigation

Consumer Disputes

Professional Negligence

Have you been badly advised by a surveyor, an architect, your financial advisor or a lawyer? If so, please call us as you may have a claim against them. Find out more information about the different types of negligence here.

Consumer claims & Breach of contract 

This covers things like compensation for:

  • Cowboy tradesman such as builders, cavity wall insulation; timeshare salesmen and other contractors who provide bad service
  • Expensive holidays which don’t live up to the promises made by the travel agent
  • Poor quality products, such as dodgy cars; caravans and motorhomes
  • You have additional rights if you paid by credit card or on finance, and it may not be a problem even if the other party has gone bust

Financial claims 

We can help you get your money back for all sorts of unwanted or underperforming financial products like: PPI and packaged bank account claims. We can also advise you about any mis-sold mortgages, pensions, investments, unfair bank charges; undeclared commissions; and negligent advice by financial advisers.

Flight delay claims

If you’re delayed by more than three hours or your flight’s cancelled, under EU law you may be entitled to between £100 and £470 compensation, plus expenses, for every passenger on the flight.

All our litigation claims can be run on a NO WIN NO FEE basis!

Property Disputes

Housing disrepair Compensation 

If your rented property is in bad disrepair it is important that you notify your landlord or letting agent as soon as possible. Disrepair will include serious damp, leaking roof, failed heating and boiler, failed toilets and baths and other serious issues. We are specialists in bringing NO WIN NO FEE claims against local authorities and housing trusts who leave you suffering in bad conditions. We can get the repairs done, and get you compensation for the upset and discomfort, plus money for damage to your belongings. For more information about Housing Disrepair click here.

Japanese Knotweed

We are specialists in nuisance claims caused by invasive weeds such as Japanese Knotweed and Giant Hogweed. For more information about Japanese Knotweed click here.

Tenancy Deposit Disputes 

If you are an assured shorthold tenant your landlord is required by law to pay your deposit into an official scheme. If they don’t follow the rules of these schemes they can be forced to repay the deposit – and compensate you!

Breach of the terms of a lease 

Have you been wrongfully evicted; or evicted without proper notice? If so we might be able to get you compensation

Neighbour disputes and boundary disputes

We can help you if a neighbour has stolen some of your land; or they are illegally parking or blocking your entrance

Nuisance claims 

If somebody is causing a nuisance which affects your land or your home, please call us to help you get the nuisance stopped; and get you compensation

Elderly Client Disputes

Claims against care homes

Have you, or someone close to you, been paying for care at a care home which has been giving poor quality care or it’s been closed down. Don’t let them rip you off! We may be able to get your money back plus some compensation

Care home fee recovery

we act for clients who have been charged for care by their local authorities when all or part of that care should have been provided free of charge by the National Health Service. Let us help you get your money back.

Elderly abuse claims 

Elderly people can often be very vulnerable. If you know someone who has been mistreated by a care home, or their carer, or someone else they trusted, we can help.

Disputes over wills or Trusts

Are you worried that a person dealing with a will was incompetent or dishonest, or do you believe that the deceased person was unfairly influenced or exploited when they made the will? Or are you the one being accused? Please click here or call us so that we can sort out the whole mess and get you peace of mind.